Had an amazing time on the Tomorrowland Terrace at the Magic Kingdom for the fireworks show! Thanks to Dave Black for the tip on that location, and thanks to +William Beem (and friends) for some last minute Disney fireworks tips! :)

Google+: View post on Google+

Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.

10 Responses to “Had an amazing time on the Tomorrowland Terrace at the Magic Kingdom for the fireworks…”

1. Zhang Xu says:

it's imaging???

· April 29, 2012 @ 4:52 am

2. Gilmar Smith says:

You totally rocked this! I was gonna go tonight to do the exact same thing in the exact location but got a little lazy! 😉

· April 29, 2012 @ 6:00 am

3. Gilmar Smith says:

Now… Did you shoot this while eating a cupcake? That's the real trick

· April 29, 2012 @ 6:06 am

4. Beautiful shot but did someone mention cupcakes?!

· April 29, 2012 @ 8:57 am

5. Going this summer Rob. Will have to try your location for some hopefully great shots. Thanks for sharing.

· April 29, 2012 @ 11:33 am

6. Rob Sylvan says:

The Tomorrowland Terrace is not only a great fireworks viewing location, but it is also the other end of the zip line that Tinkerbell shoots down. Oh, and there is an all you can eat dessert buffet! I didn't see cupcakes, but many brownies, choc chip cookies, choc dipped strawberries, and other yummies fueled this project. You've got to call in advance to reserve a table. I'll see if I can find the number.

· April 29, 2012 @ 1:08 pm

7. Rob Sylvan says:

Here's the link to info: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/ Sorry no cupcakes for +Gilmar Smith :(

· April 29, 2012 @ 1:41 pm

8. Gilmar Smith says:

+Rob Sylvan there is only one place around here that I can get cupcakes from and be totally happy and it's this one… http://www.sweetbyholly.com/
    I'm not too crazy about Disney food. The only time I really enjoy eating there is when I go around the world eating and drinking in the Food and Wine Festival in EPCOT

· April 29, 2012 @ 4:13 pm

9. William Beem says:

Nice shot! Hard to do that with a brownie in your hand.

· April 29, 2012 @ 4:13 pm

10. Gilmar Smith says:

LOL +Kalebra Kelby I love how everything here it's about cupcakes :)

· April 29, 2012 @ 4:13 pm