Heads up Photoshop CS5 owners: ACR 6.7 Release Candidate avail on Adobe Labs (check the Release Notes on bottom of page)

Embedded Link

Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 and DNG Converter 6.7 Available on Adobe Labs « Lightroom Journal
Tips and advice straight from the Lightroom team.

Google+: View post on Google+

Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.

7 Responses to “Heads up Photoshop CS5 owners: ACR 6.7 Release Candidate avail on Adobe Labs (check…”

1. Now to get the actual Canon 5D Mark III to produce the RAW files already supported by this version of ACR. :)

· March 6, 2012 @ 6:46 pm

2. Rob Sylvan says:

Yes! Then use the 6.7 DNG converter so you can play with them in LR4. :)

· March 6, 2012 @ 6:53 pm

3. Jeff Revell says:

It's nice to see that they have the Nikon D800 raw files supported by this new release. Usually they don't hit until the camera has been around for a few weeks. Canon and Nikon must be playing nice with Adobe these days to have access to the raw files before the cameras even ship.

· March 6, 2012 @ 8:17 pm

4. +Jeff Revell I'm interested to see when Apple updates its RAW processor for Aperture users.

· March 6, 2012 @ 8:19 pm

5. Jeff Revell says:

Do they still make that program? 😉 Actually I do like it when Apple updates their raw profiles because it makes it easier to look through images in the Finder. Apple does a much better job of this than Microsoft. I think they perform a raw profile update about once a year.

· March 6, 2012 @ 8:22 pm

6. +Jeff Revell Yeah, I do feel a bit sorry for Aperture users at times. I do love LR4 but Aperture has one killer feature that I was hoping to see in this update – the healing brush, not just the spot healing in LR.

Still, LR4Life. :)

….until LR5.

· March 6, 2012 @ 8:37 pm

7. Rob Sylvan says:

A better healing/cloning tool is often at the top of the list or requested features I hear from Lightroom users too.

· March 6, 2012 @ 9:12 pm